I am a senior at Baldwin Wallace University spending my last semester of Undergraduate study at the University of the Sunshine Coast in Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia. Follow along on all my adventures here!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Getting Ready...

Less than a week until I leave for Australia! My extra-long Winter Break has gone by very quickly and before I know it I'll be boarding a plane that will take me on to a great big adventure!

We leave Monday afternoon (our time) and get there Wednesday morning (Brisbane time). It's going to be a longgggg day and a half of travel (we'll be in the air for over 20 hours!) but I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep through most of the flying, that way I can stay awake and begin to adjust to the time difference once we get there. It's 15 hours! It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to adjust. Luckily we have 5 days before orientation to get adjusted, that way we can be awake when we're learning how to navigate the campus that will be our home for the next 4 months!

I still have quite a bit to do before I leave and I'm hoping to get a little bit done every day so this weekend isn't too stressful.

I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging once I'm settled, but I plan to keep it updated with stories and pictures so check back often (or just put in your email address in the widget to the right to be notified by email when I post something new). I'm off to start packing!

-Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment