I am a senior at Baldwin Wallace University spending my last semester of Undergraduate study at the University of the Sunshine Coast in Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia. Follow along on all my adventures here!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Kondalilla Falls

G'day mates! The countdown has started, I come home on Monday... very mixed feelings but I am definitely excited to come home. I have a lot to blog about from this past weekend and know that the next few days will also be full of a few more adventures.

Saturday morning Karolina, Lovisa, Kieran and I got up early and headed up to Eumundi to visit the outdoor markets before we continued on to Kondalilla State Park to hike and visit Kondalilla Falls. The hike was beautiful and the falls were even more so.



Once we got to the falls I couldn't get a good angle from the path so I climbed across some rocks and was able to get some cool shots. 




We finished the loop of the path and came across the rock pools where the falls all start from. 



It was a great hike and afterwards we headed back so I could finish getting ready for Melbourne! A blog and lots of pictures from that trip to follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment