I am a senior at Baldwin Wallace University spending my last semester of Undergraduate study at the University of the Sunshine Coast in Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia. Follow along on all my adventures here!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

And then it was April...

I just realized how long it's been since I've posted a blog, sorry about that!

We haven't done anything too big lately, we're saving up for our trip to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef that we leave for 2 weeks from tomorrow! Over the last couple weeks we've finalized our plans for while we're there. We will be: touring the Sydney Opera House, climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge, kayaking in Sydney Harbor, and snorkeling and scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef. It's going to be an amazing week and I can't wait!

The last couple weeks have been a bit slower than earlier in the trip, but very productive. It's coming to the weeks of the semester where the first batch of assignments are due; turned in my first 2 big design projects this week, my short story draft for Creative Writing is due next week, and the week after I have a Politics paper due. I've been pretty successful at staying ahead on everything though - I want to make sure that the assignments I have due right after Easter Break are taken care of early since I'll be gone that whole week!

Beyond schoolwork and work we have had time to relax and still have fun. Made a couple trips to the beach last week and explored one of the little towns nearby (found an awesome bookstore that we're planning on returning to when we have more time). Tonight we're going to a trivia night and next week I'm getting some people together to go see Divergent. It's an advanced screening on Monday... only two and a half weeks after it came out at home is the advanced screening here... it's crazy how late movies and tv shows get released here! I'm excited to see it though as I read the book series a couple weeks ago.

Not much else to update. I can't believe I've already been here 6 weeks! Here's to making the next 12 just as incredible, if not even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment