I am a senior at Baldwin Wallace University spending my last semester of Undergraduate study at the University of the Sunshine Coast in Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia. Follow along on all my adventures here!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Into the City

Yesterday a couple of my classmates from BW and one of my roomates and I decided to head into Brisbane to explore and check out the art galleries and museums. Navigating the city was about the same as it would be in a big city at home - confusing and easy to get lost. We did find a sign pointing us toward home though... maybe a different Cleveland?

 After a couple wrong turns we did end up finding our way to the right parking garage that was attached to the Art Gallery. After perusing the Queensland Art Gallery we made our way over to the Gallery of Modern Art and on our way out stopped in the Queensland Science Center.




We got to see some really cool exhibits and there was even a hallway with whales hanging from the ceiling and whale song playing, which was interesting.


 Overall it was a really fun day! I did end up coming down with a cold yesterday evening though so I've been trying to rest since then so that I'm all better by the time I leave for my surfing trip this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment