I am a senior at Baldwin Wallace University spending my last semester of Undergraduate study at the University of the Sunshine Coast in Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia. Follow along on all my adventures here!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One Month

Today marks 1 month that I've been in Australia! I've had some pretty amazing experiences, met and befriended some amazing people, and have so much more to look forward to still!

A group of us have been planning the past few days and we have planned and booked a 9 day trip to Sydney, Cairns, and the Great Barrier Reef. I'm going to be touring the Opera House, kayaking in Sydney Harbor, climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge, and Snorkeling/Scuba Diving on the Great Barrier Reef. All in a week. To say I'm excited is an understatement!

During the planning for Sydney it hit me again how absolutely incredible it is that I'm here and able to experience all of this. A lot to be very thankful for and an opportunity to make the absolute most of.

I have been feeling a bit homesick on and off since I've been here, it's difficult being so far away from everyone at home. I've been Skyping a lot to keep up with my family and friends and have heaps of pictures on my bulletin board by my desk and covering nearly an entire wall in my room to make it feel more homey.

Speaking of pictures, I put together a collage of some pretty good ones from the past month :)


No comments:

Post a Comment